High Pressure Concrete Block Making Machine Concrete Block Machine
|FOB Price:||US $14,000-25,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $14,000-25,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||No Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: block machine
- Type: Concrete Iron Connection Machinery
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Brick Raw Material: Concrete
- Tolerance: 0.5mm
- Pallet Size: 850*680mm
- Weight: 8600kg
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 84748020
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Method: Hydraulic Pressure
- Product: Brick
- Automation: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Power: 29kw
- Trademark: TNY
- Origin: Suqian
High pressure concrete block making machine concrete block machine
1. Force feed unit: The whipping fork works rapidly during the feed box moves to up of mold box, finally the equalization of material feed and the consistency of the product's intensity are insured.
2. The whole process uses a PLC aptitude control and dialogue system of human-machine interface, easy to analyze the chance signal, fault diagnosis and parameters setting, ensure the best operation effect of the machine.
3. Enlarge the available area of the work table: The appliance of the advanced vibration technology causes the larger work table, it makes that the productivity is increased greatly.
4. Particular vibration type: The computer controls the pressure and flowing rate of hydraulic system; vertical synchro-vibration; frequency conversion; brake. Transforming the over quantity of hydraulic oil to a vibrating activated force, thereby basically eliminating the energy waste.
5. Reasonable distributing of vibration: mold box fixes at the vibrating table via the cylinder of drawing mold, there is a special vibrator fitted on the pressure head. The combine vibration of the work table and mold increases the vibrating velocity and causes the concrete liquefy and exhaust quickly, final the product reaches the high density and high strength.
Main Tchnical Performance and Parameters:
|Cycle Time (s)||Pallet Size (mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (Kg)||Specification (mm)|