Advanced Technology AAC Block Manufacturing Line
1, Introduction of AAC Block Manufacturing Line
Areated concrete block (light block) is the light and porous building material. It has light keeping temperature cant burn and other advantages. It can be made into many kinds of bricks for example: 600× 200× 100, 80× 80× 180, 240× 115× 53, 600× 200× 125)
Areated concrete common conception Common concrete density is usually 1600-2400kg/m3, but Areated concrete are 500kg/m3, 600kg/m3, 700kg/m3. It has not the big grain, main use silicon material (for example: Coal ash, sand, stone dust and others ), through making the material small for example sand, they can be used directly if has enough degree of small (for example coal ash. Mixing calcium material lime cement water to a special slop, then add the aluminum dust and the additive. Make the aluminum dust and the special slop have a Chemical reflect. Then produce Hydrogen to make the concrete slop to expanding or swell, foam. Next, put them into the curing room to concreting cutting steaming curing, last, there will become the light brick, the porous rate is 70-80%.
2, Main features of AAC Block Manufacturing Line
1. Light weight, Areated concrete density is usually 400-700kg/m3, (according the market in produce ), same as 1/3 of clay block and 1/5 common concrete. So use the Light block can reduce the weight of the build more, and also reduce the beam of roof and pillar press best. Then you can see, it can save the material and cost, it also fighting shaking.
2...Keeping temperature It has many are porous, the delivery hearting coefficient is 0.9-0.22W/(mk), the same as 1/4 or 1/5 of clay brick, so it is best materials now in the world.
Have many kinds material, have lowest waste
Main Material: Coal ash sand waste mine material coal stonestone dust and other silicon materials. <o: p="">
(1 )Product weight is according to 600kg/m3 to control.
(2 )annual capacity 200, 000M3.
(3) set raw material proportion: Cement 6.5%, raw lime 23%, flyash 68%, gypsum 3%, aluminum paste powder 350g/M3.
(4) water and material rate 0.631
(5) one mould product 2.88M3
(6) Casting slurry cycle time 5-6 minutes, cut cycle time 5 minutes.
(7) casting slurry temperature 38-42 degree
(8) body quiet stop. Time is 1.5-2.5housr, temperature 50
90 degree, after quiet stop body strength is 0.15-0.18Mpa
Steam curing cycle time, come in and out autoclave about 0.5hour, steam curing cycle time about is 6 hours/1.6Mpa, total 6.5 hours.
|1. Sand 69%|
| || ||Super Grade||First Grade||Qualified product|
|S O 3||≤||1%||1%||2%|
|K 2 O+Na 2 O||≤||1.5%||3%||5%|
|2. Lime 20%|
|Super Grade||First Grade||Qualified product|
|A(CaO+MgO) Quality Fraction %||≥||90||75||65|
|MgO Quality Fraction %||≤||2||5||8|
|SiO 2 Quality Fraction %||≤||2||5||8|
|CO 2 Quality Fraction %||≤||2||5||7|
|Digestion speed ,min||≤|| 5-15|
|Digestion temperature , °C||≥|| 60-90|
|Undigested residue quality fraction ,%||≤||5||10||15|
|Fineness ( 0.080 square hole sieve left amount) %||≤||10||15||20|