Autoclave for Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Making Machine AAC machine1. Aerated Autoclave Concrete Block AAC Block Machine AAC block advantages(1)light weight
Aerated concrete density is usually 400-700kg/m3, (according the market in produce ), same as 1/3 of clay brick and 1/5 common concrete. So use the Light brick can reduce the weight of the build more, and also reduce the beam of roof and pillar press best. Then you can see, it can save the material and cost, it also fighting shaking.
(2) keeping temperature
It has many are porous, the delivery hearting coefficient is 0.9-0.22W/(mk), the same as 1/4 or1/5 of clay brick, so it is best materials now in the world. There are many kinds material, have lowest waste.
High pressure steam-curing autoclaving process gives AAC unmatchable strength to weight ratio, higher than even M150 concrete and far exceeds the Indian Building code requirements
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving. Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%2. AAC block Aerated Autoclave Concrete Block AAC Block Machine Market AnalysisAAC is becoming more and more popular around the world, from western countries and then to developing countries. Below Properties make AAC have unmatchable property, especially for high buildings:
1) Extreme Light Weight
2) Large Variety of Sizes
3) High Fire Resistant
4) Excellent Thermal Insulation
5) Great Sound Insulation
6) Moisture Protection
7) Termite Resistant
8) High Workability and Easy Processing
4. Aerated Autoclave Concrete Block AAC Block Machine transportation
1. Normally Cutting machine, boiler will be shipped by flat rack
2. Autoclaves are shipped by bulk cargo
3. The other parts will be contained in container.
2015 Automatic AAC Block Machine/Automatic AAC Block Production Line
2014 Automatic AAC Block/AAC Block in Brick Making Machine :flowchart
The main materials are sand, cement, lime and aluminum powder.
425 # cement shall be acceptable.
The sand shall be requested as standard JC/T 622<sand for silicate building products>, The more quartz content, the better result of production.
Table3-1 Chemical content of sand
Table3-2 Granulation of sand
The lime shall be requested as JC/T 621-2009<lime for silicate building products>.
4. Aluminum powder
The aluminum powder shall be requested as JC/T 407-2008<aluminum powder for AAC>.
General Processing Description
1. After crushing, the lime & gypsum grains are stored in vertical silo, the granularity should be no more than 25mm. Then the grains are fed into ball mill by separate belt scale, and will be sent to granular cementation silo when granularity reaches 3500~4000cm2/g.
2. Mill the sand to slurry in wet ball mill and put the slurry into tank for storage.
3. Add the sand slurry, granular cementation materials & cement which are scaled as per proportion into the casting tank equipped with stirrer for mixing, a certain amount of steam should be entered into the stirrer for increasing the raw materials temperature to 40~45ºC.
4. After mixing of 3~4min, open the discharger valve of aluminum powder, feeding into the tank, and continue mixing about 40 seconds, then pour the mixed slurry into mould for casting. The whole cycle is 6~8min.
5. Transport the casting cake with mould to curing zone for foaming and concreting, environment temperature is 40~45ºC and curing time is 90~150min; and then pull out them from the curing zone when the strength reach the lowest cutting strength.
6. Transport the mould with casting cake to cutting zone. A titling machine separates the cake from the mould and put the cake onto loading car after 90 degree overturning. After vertical cutting & cross cutting the cake turns into blocks (L ± 3mm ~ W ± 1.5mm ~ H ± 0.6mm), then the ground turning device turns 90 degree and place the blocks onto autoclave base plate.
7. The loading car transports the cakes into autoclave with temperature 190ºC and steam pressure 1.2MPa, autoclaving cycle is 12H. The tail steam of the autoclave will be recycled into other autoclaves and/or to curing zone by pipe for completely utilization.
8. After autoclaving, the blocks are put in different stacks, and the separate moulds are transported to mold cleaning zone for cleaning and continuously production.
9. The waste materials will be collected into a waste slurry tank, where mixed with fresh materials in a correct proportion for further production.
4.2 Technological data
Mixing cycle: 6 ~ 7 minutes
Casting temperature: 40 ~ 45ºC
Curing time: 2.5 ~ 3.0h
Environment temperature for curing: 45 ~ 55ºC
Autoclave loading /unloading: 0.5h
Vacuuming: 0.5h (0 ~ -0.05MPa)
Pressure up: 1.5h (0.06 ~ 1.2 MPa)
Constant pressure: 7h (1.2 MPa)
Pressure down: 1.5 h (1.2 ~ 0MPa)