Our brick making machine is the core machine used for producing blocks/bricks.
The technology is introduced from German Hess. This machine is automatic and multi-functional. It can produce large varieties and various sizes of products. It can produce concrete blocks, bricks, hollow block, insulated block, solid bricks, paving slabs, interlocking pavers, paving stone, retaining stone, curb stone etc.. You just need to replace the mould. The moulds are designed according to your requirement.
This machine is automatic and operated by the PLC controller. The main electrical appliances all use foreign famous brands such as the Transducer (Japanese Panasonic), Breaker and Contactor (Japanese FujiandPanasonic), Relay and Industrial computer (Japanese Fuji), Button(Germany Siemens) etc.
For the motors we adopt the SHANGHAI brand, a famous brand in China, We provide one year guarantee for our motors.
If you need motors from Japan or Germany, please do inform us, we can adopt other brand motor and quote you the price accordingly.
DESCRITION OF CONVEYOR BELT:
The conveyor belt has 5 layers and 12 mm thickness so it is very Strong, thus to make sure it has a long life.
DESCRITION OF MOULD
The mold is made of 16 manganese, not the cast steel (No. 45 steel), also not common A3 iron plate as some companies) and will be processed by the heat treatment which will prolong its life (the mold can be used for 150,000 times) (MOST COMPANIES IN QUANZHOU CAN ONLY USED FOR 100,000 TIMES)
We will send you spare parts together with shipment for one year use free of charge started from successful installation date, and during one year if any broken, we will send the intact parts to you for free too.
TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF THE PRODUCTION LINE
DESCRITION OF THE PLC
1. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is designed with the up-to-date technology with high
reliability and function, which is one of the mainstays in the world industrial automatic technology.
2. The heart part of this machine is adopted the up-to-date technology from Japanese OMRON. The PLC is a micro-computer and CQMIH type machine is with anti-interference ability and load ability.
3. It is easy to operate and is reliable. The self-diagnostic program helps you to find out the breakdown of the PC system by the indicator (lighting up, blinking and lighting off) on the PC panel.
Some important parts of the PLC:
Touch screen: PANASONIC (JAPAN)
Transducer: PANASONIC (JAPAN)
Contactor: FUJI (JAPAN)
Programmable controller: PANASONIC (JAPAN)
Control switch, indicator light, and starter: PANASONIC(JAPAN)
Breaker: FUJI (JAPAN)
Air switch: LG
Press button: SIEMENS (GERMANY)
DESCRITION OF THE HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT:
1. The hydraulic oil needed: Both No.46 and No. 68 can be used .No.46 hydraulic oil is mainly used in the area with high temperature while the No. 68 hydraulic oil is mainly used in the area with low temperature. (Note: it is better to use No. 46 hydraulic oil in the Middle East)
2. Some important parts of the hydraulic power unit
Hydraulic Valve: imported from NORTHMAN, Taiwan and Japan joint venture
The double oil pump can make sure that the hydraulic power unit can work smoothly even if there are some problems on one oil pump, thus to protect the whole hydraulic power unit.
4. Double Cooling System
We adopt wind and water double cooling system on our hydraulic power unit thus to make sure the temperature of hydraulic oil can be controlled within the required range, if the temperature of hydraulic oil is too high it will then damage the oil pipe and slow down the movement of machine. Please pay attention to the picture of our hydraulic power unit.